Michigan Youth Empowerment Foundation (mYe) is a 501(c3) nonprofit foundation established to develop STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) programs for students K-12 and empower them to thrive in the new technological world. Visit mYe’s website here.
At mYe, we recognize that community service opportunities can enhance academic outcomes, cultivate leadership and help students develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become informed and responsible citizens.
Youth Leadership Committee (YLC) is established within mYe and organized by local 9th-12th grade students who are motivated to help make a difference in the community. The YLC team will identify and develop community service projects and each committee member will take part different roles to reach their shared goals.
Michigan Youth Empowerment Be Entertained at All Times (mYe B.E.A.T.) is a website that arose in light of recent circumstances that resulted in school closings. With so many children and parents home due to the fear of COVID-19, it is even more important to unite in the fight against boredom and academic regression. Therefore, we, as members of mYe YLC have made it our mission to provide an outlet for creative juices, entertainment, and academic achievement, leading to the creation of mYe B.E.A.T.. Our website will be updated weekly so our team can keep you posted on everyday activities that have been specially curated by yours truly to help you BEAT The Boredom!!
Meet the mYe BEAT Team Members:
- Grace Yang, 12th grade, Rochester Adams High School
- Ann Zhang, 12th grade, Rochester Adams High School
- Jessica Zhang, 12th grade, Rochester Adams High School
- Jasmine Wu, 12th grade, Troy High School
- Alicia Qin, 12th grade, Plymouth High School
- Jeffrey Liu, 11th grade, Rochester Adams High School
- Angela Xu, 11th grade, Troy High School
- Jessica Zhang, 11th grade, International Academy Okma
- Tianze Li, 11th grade, Greenhills School
- Yitian Zhang, 11th grade, International Academy Okma
- Harold Wu, 10th grade, Bloomfield Hills High School
- Grace Wang, 10th grade, Rochester Adams High School
- Troy Shen, 10th grade, Cranbrook Kingswood High School
- Luke Shen, 10th grade, Cranbrook Kingswood High School
- Kevin Yang, 9th grade, Cranbrook Kingswood High School
- Kevin Cong, 9th grade, International Academy Okma
- Ryan Cong, 9th grade, International Academy Okma
- Matthew Zhao, 9th grade, Troy High School
Have a question, a comment? Want to share your idea through our website? Just have something nice to say? We’d love to hear from you! Shoot us a message below and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks!
- Address: 1100 E. Big Beaver Troy, MI 48083
- Email: email@example.com