Blueberry muffins are one of the most classic muffins to bake, and luckily, the recipe is incredibly easy to follow along with! I absolutely love making these muffins for my family and friends, and I hope I can share some of that delicious goodness with you today!
Estimated time: 30 minute prep, 25 minute bake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in both eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. The mixture may look separated at this point, but it will smooth out with the addition of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients until the mixture is completely combined and smooth.
- Using a spatula instead of the mixer, fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed through the batter. The blueberries can also be exchanged for chocolate chips for chocolate chip muffins instead!
- Line the baking tray with (12) baking cups and evenly distribute the batter between the cups.
- Bake at 375oF for 24-27 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean and the muffins begin to turn a golden brown color. Let the muffins cool for 10-15 minutes before enjoying!