Have you ever experienced a loss of words when someone says something? Well, I experience this almost everyday, caused by my younger brother. Luckily, I have compiled a short list of all the things I could say, if he annoys me. Here is my list of comebacks, just so you’re always prepared.
I often share my opinions, and people say, “Did I ask?”. I like to reply with:
- No, but you needed to know.
- I’m not answering you, I’m telling you.
- Then why are you listening?
I’ve never used these ones personally, they’re pretty brutal:
- If you’re only capable of accepting information on your terms, the issues you have go a lot deeper than your ignorance of the topic at hand. (from Reddit user)
- Bold of you to assume that I would need permission to answer the likes of you. Know your place. (also from Reddit user)
Or, just say yes (even if they didn’t ask):
- Yes, yes you did.
When someone says, “ok, AAAND?” after I say something, I just say:
- AND I already made my point so you should’ve listened closer.
Yeah… that’s the only one I have for this.
Here is a list of other comebacks to use whenever. Keep in mind to not use these against someone who can’t take a joke.
- Zombies eat brains, you’re safe.
- You’re my favorite person… besides every other person I’ve met.
- If you were a spice, you’d be flour.
- You’re the reason that toothpaste tubes have instructions on them.
- Hey, I found your nose. It was in my business again.