Have you ever had the moment where you saw someone who is super cute but you felt extremely nervous to talk to? Well here’s the trick, start with a cute pick-up line to get them comfortable. Most of the time people can say it off the top of their head, but it is necessary to memorize some as your backup plan. The categories stated in this article are for contact information and extremely cringy ones to bring laughter.
For contact information
It is always very awkward to ask someone’s number who you just met or have trouble talking to. This is when a pick-up line about contact information can help!
- I believe in following my dream, can I have your Instagram?
- What emoji should I put next to your name on my phone? Actually, why don’t you start by giving me your number?
- I don’t normally ask strangers for their number, but I’ll be pissed at myself if I never see you again, so…
- Are you going to give me your number or should I ask Siri to find it for me?
- I bet my number sounds nicer than yours. Want to hear it?
- I don’t remember my phone number, can I have yours?
- Excuse me ma’am, there has been a heartbreak incident and I need your number to solve it.
- Baby, you’re so sweet you put Hershey’s out of business
- I can’t tell if that was an earthquake, or if you just seriously rocked my world
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a ‘fine-apple.’
- Is your name Wifi because we definitely have a connection.
- I’m not currently an organ donor, but I’d be happy to give you my heart.
- Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet me?
- You must be salsa because you are so hot.
- Where do you hide your wings, my angel?
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
- Your lips, I kiss. Your body, I hug. Your heart, I want.
In summary, pick-up lines might seem cringe and awkward, but it is the best choice to make people feel comfortable and realize how attractive they are to you. The right pick up lines take memorization. Find the category you need and start to memorize them right now!