Burgers burgers burgers… everyone loves them! Sure, we can choose to go to a random restaurant such as McDonald’s to get burgers. However, fast-food restaurant burgers are subpar and unhealthy. Today, I will show you all how to make a juicy and tasty burger with a simple recipe.
- ½ pound of ground beef (80% 20%) recommended
- ½ and egg
- Misc. spices (By preference, for instance, I like italian seasoning)
- ½ red onion (purple)
Estimated time: 10-15 min
- First, thaw the beef, no one likes frozen and crunchy beef. Note: frozen beef makes the burger overcooked.
- Mix beef with all seasonings, be sure to add a good amount to make the burger flavorful.
- (OPTIONAL) You can mix onions in too. Personally, I enjoy the extra flavor. Or, you can grill it next to the burger.
- Make 2 patties, be sure to pack them tight so they don’t fall apart
- Grill time! Grill each side for around 1-2 minutes. When near done, put cheese on top and let it melt.
- Add sauce, lettuce, and tomato.
Go ahead and fire up that grill to treat yourself with the perfect burger! 🙂